We don't like "boring" and we don't do "normal".
If it's time you had a little less of those words in your life, it might just be worth heading our way.
Crazy Kiwi Buggy Adventures. Where we like to believe kiwis can fly (over our track).
COME VISIT WILD TRACKS FOR...
Kiwi Buggy Adventures
Explore our 6km (round trip) wild track,
encompassing sheer drop offs, crazy twists,
mud, and plenty of unpredictable surprises....
Remote Control Tanks
Head to head battles over an obstacle course
20 minutes of fantastic fun, $7.50 / tank!
Perfect for Children's Birthday Parties
Like nothing else in New Zealand!!
GROUP BOOKINGS AND CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES
We welcome your enquiry regarding your special event. Ask us about tailor made packages that may suit your needs, flexible options for children's events and the added tricks up our sleeve to keep larger groups of adults busy.
VISITOR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS
- “We had a wonderful time staying at the farmhouse! Lovely quiet place with a heap of adventure right on the doorstep!!!” Kerry Rowley - Dunedin, New Zealand
- “What a fantastic experience! Can't wait to go back! Very professional, very accommodating, very safe but challenging too, very exciting, very comfortable (surprisingly!), very, very, very much more than we expected, and VERY MUCH WORTH IT! Thanks so much again, the grins are still on!” Carmen, Ross & Tessa - Nelson
- “I alternated between screaming and laughing all the way round!! It was fabulous, far better than I was expecting. If you go in the summer you only get a little drenched! Thanks John,that was excellent.” Robyn Wilson - Richmond, New Zealand
- “Fantastic FUN!! John and Maree have created an outstanding experience.....you won't stop grinning your head off! The track packs a lot into it, and I guarantee you will be surprised (and shocked!) by the unexpected twists and turns. Be prepared to fly! Totally worth another visit....5 stars!” Samalah - Blenheim, NZ
- “Huge thank you guys, we came out on a horrible rainy wet day and at short notice and had so much fun in the mud - huge grins all round!! Highly recommended, see you again soon! Thanks. Kerry & Anj.” Kerry & Anj - Wellington
- “Wild Tracks was an exciting way to kick off our class camp, the buggy rides were a huge hit, the kids loved getting muddy & the parents loved driving them! The place and people at Wild Tracks are accomodating, friendly and fun. Everyone is keen to return!” E. Ryder - Nov 2011
- “Thank you very much.We very much enjoyed the house and the farm!” Amit T. - Israel | Dec 2011
- “If you want a great time to experience the kiwi way of life, it's here. Great fun, adrenaline, amazing landscapes, and a great family to welcome you ! You can even see a kiwi ! And don't worry about the mud, it's good for your skin ! One word after the ride : AGAIN !” francois billion grand - France
- “This was so much fun, I laughed the entire way round. Good thing I used the waterproofs as I got a good drenching. The course is fun for all ages and a serious challenge with jumps, ridges, drop offs and a swamp. Well worth the visit” Arran Rowsell - UK
- “Lots of fun on the buggies, very good course with heaps of variation. There was also plenty for my non-participating wife to enjoy while I was getting covered in mud ;)” December 20, 2010
- “Wild Tracks is the absolutely best Go Kart track I have ever been on. The set up is excellent with heaps of neat activities for the people that aren't riding, our hosts were very friendly and helpful, and the scenery was stunning; in short if you are on the South Island it is well worth your time to visit Wild Tracks.” December 2010
- “An innovative and truly WILD adventure - puts other go-kart and buggy tracks to shame - worth the drive!! John and Maree will go out of their way to make you feel welcome and give you a great time - plan to spend a half day and bring a change of clothes! Awesome fun that you DEFINITELY need to give a go!!!” February 18, 2011
- “This was a heap of fun. The track was exciting with lots of different activities. the owners had exactly the right balance between safety and risk, and were very thoughtful and patient. I went with my teenage daughter who drove half way and she absolutely loved it. i would really recommend this trip either to families or older teenagers.” Visited November 2011
- “This was lots of fun! Really friendly people, and a track with plenty of twists and surprises! The surrounding scenery is beautiful, adding up to make a great day all round. Highly recommended!” Daniel Gray - Blenheim, Marlborough
- “Fantastic place for a great day out. John and Maree have got the formula spot-on and offer their guests a fantastic and fun experience in beautiful surroundings. It's companies like Wild Tracks that make travelling around NZ so awesome. Would definitely go back!” Suze Hamling - UK
- “just amazing! it was much better than I expected. It is nothing like the usual everyday things like a quadride which you can get in every single city. It is so unique, every part of the track has got its own character and it feels like you are driving through different kinds of landscapes. You definately get wet and dirty what makes it even more adventurous! Also the remote controlled tank battle is awesome, I've not seen something like this selfconstructed kind of game including the playground before, great fun :) Thank you very much for this great and unique experience!!!” Hendrik Pietrzyk - Germany
- “we have tried the buggy adventures. it was very great and funny. we was welcomed very well. all is done for you enjoy strong sensation, wild, mud and water that are guarantee. the track is very well thought and wait only for other player.” Michael Alvarez - France
- “Clemence and I had the chance to experiment the fun buggy ride with John and Maree. Such a big track which brings you through so many different landscapes ! We didn't expect so many great sensations.... especially when you never drove before.... Maree and John really care about you, your safety and of course they make sure you have a lot of fun!!! thanks for the nice adventure guys!” Aurélie Rousselet - France
- “a wild experience and lots of fun - Maree is a super driver and great buggy guide somehow some sheep poo find its way to my cheek... and it was great” Hadassa Eflal - Israel
- “I still have mud in my ears! We had a blast on the course! John and Maree are super awesome and guide you through the track as you twist and turn and ascend and descend and get drenched! A diverse course makes for great value and a great time! Throw in an awesome battle-tank run and you have a great day full of adventure!” Steve Barrish - Ohio, USA
- “It was wicked well looked after and loads of fun go give it a go thanks guys :)” Michael Oakly
- “The buggy adventure was a BLAST - loads and loads of fun for anyone who's not afraid to play outside in the mud! We finished the course drenched in mud with huge smiles on our faces. Thank you John and Maree for this awesome experience!” Kelley Gildow
- “So much fun!!! Every turn was a surprise and it was a blast getting muddy and wet! Definitely worth every penny.” Carly Habenschuss - Ohio, USA
- “Exciting and fun ! What a nice host family !” Taiki Nakano - Japan
- “Awesome fun, well recommended to anyone and everyone..... must do whilst in New Zealand.... thanks to barekiwi.com for the suggestion.... BRILLIANT !!!!” Matthew Woolcock - England
- “You have the BIG THUMBS UP from www.barekiwi.com” Kyle Te-Kiwi | Bare Kiwi - New Zealand
- “The best wild track in NEW ZEALAND!!! i wish i could come and visit again!” Anael Dotan - Israel
- “i just want to say " SWEET AS !!!!!!!" cause THIS is New Zealand, Stop looking further NZ ie here, you have here everything you've expected about NZ : lamb, great landscape, lot of fun and lot of mud as well it was really AWESOME and i'm pretty sure you'll love the mud's taste ...SSSSuper GéniaLLLLLLLLLLLLL ....” Charly Catrix - France
- “It was absolutely fantastic!!! I rarely had so much fun before! It was real fun to drive through the mud holes and to get wet nearly everywhere. And it was adrelanin pure to drive down the hills. I would always do it again!” Karolin Bü
- “Sweet as! It was just amazing to choose a rainy day. Drifting around the road cones, through the waterholes and a good 3 to 5 meter jump right at the end of the lap... I think there is nothing better than this. I really loved to get dirty by doing it with such a kind of fun! We should do this more often ;-) The buggies need to know about their limits and pushing them right to the boundaries is a good way to do it. I just can recommend the WILD TRACKS!!! Hope you get lots of visitors they enjoy themselfs by doing it like I did. Cheers Roman” Roman Lutz
- “Great fun to drive and scary to be a passenger...You know you've had a great time when you instantly want to do it again!!! The mud puddles were the best and most shocking parts and we loved it. One of our best experiences in NZ without a doubt.” Richard Jousiffe - Kent, England
- “It was rip-roaring fun! I was able to try this out in the preview stage, and I'm sure it's even more fun, now! The track is hilly, exciting, and muddy. The vehicles are amazing, and the family that owns the business is one of the friendliest in NZ--which is pretty darn high praise!” Britt Swenson Greenland
- “I loved it! It was so much fun. Some of the drops were a little scary but they just added to the thrill of it all. I would definitely go on it again and again!” Abigail Bowley - England
- “Brilliant fun - a really great day out for all the family. Loved every minute of it - we'll be back for sure.” Alex Lloyd - Blenheim, NZ